I am originally from NY and moved to Florida after college (including college if you count that). I have been teaching music for 8 years and love it more each year. My 2 yr old daughter is the absolute light of my life. She continues to amaze me every day. My husband and I are truly meant for each other and I adore the time I am able to spend with him.
Alison, The link to your video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYx1-BXwq2E) seems to be broken... please recheck and resend. I so look forward to seeing your work.
Also, I don't see any blog entry on this week's reading. Please make sure to post something about your thoughts on the reading. thx. jbb
Alison,
ReplyDeleteThe link to your video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYx1-BXwq2E) seems to be broken... please recheck and resend. I so look forward to seeing your work.
Also, I don't see any blog entry on this week's reading. Please make sure to post something about your thoughts on the reading. thx. jbb