Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Late start...

So I am off to a late start this week. Life has been so crazy/hectic/busy that I can't think straight anymore. My husband is in process of launching a new career, I'm writing a thesis, my daughter turns 2 next week, I'm writing a thesis, trying to catch up on reading, trying to finish watching the tutorial videos, I'm writing a thesis and I have to go to court tomorrow for a theft case from over a year ago! Did I mention I'm writing a thesis? Of course, that's all on top of lesson plans, teaching, etc.... (and a thesis :) ) It's just been one of those weeks, where when you start off tired on Monday, you know it's only going downhill. And boy oh boy has it.

However, on a positive note, I am going to use my downtime at the courthouse wisely and finish up my reading. And I am SO looking forward to "The Art of Possibility". I know the author is a Landmark Forum graduate, which I also graduated 1 1/2 years ago. I have fallen out of practice and think it will do me a TON of good to read this book. I know I'll easily understand the language and hopefully it will get me back into that mindset a bit.

Back to that thesis.....

No comments:

Post a Comment